Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?

Article about: I bought this chit a few months ago. Only set me back \\$30 or so. It is dated 1964 and says Latin America. I thought it was interesting since this is right after the Cuban Missile Crisis. It

Default USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?

I bought this chit a few months ago. Only set me back $30 or so. It is dated 1964 and says Latin America. I thought it was interesting since this is right after the Cuban Missile Crisis. It also says lithographed 1964 with other writing. So is it authentic or a fake? Thanks guys, Brian. Photos got screwed up so my apologies, just in a hurry and didn't have time to fix. my apologies again.
    USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?

Default Re: USA Blood Chit Real or Fake?

Looks fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Well thank you ade.

Looks ok to me too. I would think that this would be a bit of an obscure one to fake?

As stated, it looks fine and although not a very common blood chit I do not believe that these are replicated (unlike the WW2 US versions!!). Try not to handle it too much as the fraying will get worse

I plan on framing it and hanging it near to my Vietnam era flight helmet. In UV protected glass of course. Took a gamble on something I wasn't firmiliar with and it paid off. Thanks very much gentlemen.