Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

vietnam era 101st airborne uniform

Article about: hey everyone.well there is this airborne uniform for sale \\$165 dollars NZ or 136 USD or 84 pounds . anyway i was wondering if this is a good price as i will get it .theres only 1 picture on

Default vietnam era 101st airborne uniform

hey everyone.well there is this airborne uniform for sale $165 dollars NZ or 136 USD or 84 pounds . anyway i was wondering if this is a good price as i will get it .theres only 1 picture on the auction but i can request more .cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture vietnam era 101st airborne uniform  

Default Re: vietnam era 101st airborne uniform

its actually 165NZ i have no clue why its gone to 5 dollars i tried to change under edit post but comes up as 165 on that .cheers and any advice would be good thank you

From the photo this looks like a good uniform. The price for current replica trousers, blouse, and jungle boots in the US is very close to the same. If you had some history on the owner that would really complete the deal. And it is in NZ - a fair deal. S/F

im gonna get some more info .thanks for the help ! cheers

this is what he said when i asked about the history or it "The uniform belonged to a officer named Davis He was killied in Vietnam but not in this uniform the year and style 1968. I have owned it for 15 years did have it on a display with all the other gear I am selling. Time to move it on." he has lots of other things for sale that he has collected and sounds pretty good to me .what do you guys think ? buy or pass ? cheers !