Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 Para Beret? Can anyone identify?

Article about: sorry for asking lots of questions but is it worth getting the badge for it because it has marks were it originally had a badge and the man selling it to me said it was British. ive seen a p

?

Default Re: WW2 Para Beret? Can anyone identify?

sorry for asking lots of questions but is it worth getting the badge for it because it has marks were it originally had a badge and the man selling it to me said it was British. ive seen a post ww2 beret with the badge go for 265 pounds but I'm not sure that it is a correct value of it.

A WW2 badge can be found for about £45/£50

Cheers, Ade.

?

hi sorry for asking so many questions but I was wondering if I should get the cap badge. the person I got it from didn't no much about it but new it was British. I have seen one on-line for 265 pounds post war with the badge looks almost identical to mine. im not intending to sell it because I collect but ide love to know the value and if it is worth getting the badge. i have also notest the length of the markings were the badge was match the length of the British cap badge. thanks

?

sorry I posted virtually the same comment again my pc was playing up but what i am asking really is the price of the beret on its own and the price of the beret with the badge. its not to sell but i like to keep tags on the items I buy. thanks

A beret complete with badge will be worth more than the price of the two items sold as individual items.

Cheers, Ade.

?

ok thanks

?

hi if i am to buy a badge which one because their are kings crown ones and other ones. please reply as soon as you can thanks. also it looks like the marks were their was a cap badge look as if it was pinned at the back not a slider. but i see them for sale but they have no pin just the piece were the pin would be.
    Last edited by matth; 07-26-2011 at 12:50 PM.

?

These are some more images i have added after buying the badge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2