Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

Article about: Hi guys, I am currently cleaning and painting relic helmets with battle scenes or WW2 related subjects and usually sell them on Ebay. I have now listed a new US helmet illustrating 101 Airbo

Hello!! I've seen your work online and I would be interested on one such helmet if you could do it... If interested and for details please pm me!

?

Looks awesome.. I'm sure you're the same chap who did my Coventry Blitz helmet too.. do you still do the same sort of work ?

This is proudly displayed on my shelf.

WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

?

WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101

That guy ripped off the medal of honour airborne game cover art for his m1 helmet

Quote by marky View Post
    Looks awesome.. I'm sure you're the same chap who did my Coventry Blitz helmet too.. do you still do the same sort of work ?

This is proudly displayed on my shelf.

WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101WW2 US painted helmet Airborne 101
    Hi Thanks for the comment. Your helmet was done by someone else, but looks quite impressive. Yes, I still do paints occasionally

Wow you are pure genius, took you that many years to figure it out )))

?

Check when i joined bud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2