Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket

Article about: Hi guys, I just picked up this ike jacket along with another 82nd jacket, most likely from the same vet. Same rank, size, awards, and division. I have been hunting for a 504th item for a lon

Default WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket

Hi guys, I just picked up this ike jacket along with another 82nd jacket, most likely from the same vet. Same rank, size, awards, and division. I have been hunting for a 504th item for a long time so I am so excited to snag something! Hope you like it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket  

I took the awards off the other jacket and put them on the ike. The holes matched up perfectly and you could see the outline of where they once were. I messaged the seller to ask if it was appropriate and he didnt see a problem with it. I just need to find a nice jump wing and some collar discs and this ike will be complete!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket   WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket  

WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket   WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket  

Attached Images Attached Images WWII 504th PIR Ike Jacket 

Great find, super piece of history.

?

You're on a roll John, first the great patches, the superb jump jacket and now these. Enjoy the ride and thanks for posting. Al

Quote by Aldo View Post
    You're on a roll John, first the great patches, the superb jump jacket and now these. Enjoy the ride and thanks for posting. Al
    Thank you! I havent even posted all the things Ive gotten. For example, last week I got a SS bevo cap eagle for $60! It was hidden in a grouping on eBay.

?

Wow, I love those hidden surprises