Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket

Article about: This jacket was recently purchased from RVM and is a beauty, it was used in China by a member of the Flying Tigers 14th AAF! Any comments very much appreciated

Default 14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket

This jacket was recently purchased from RVM and is a beauty, it was used in China by a member of the Flying Tigers 14th AAF! Any comments very much appreciated

14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket

Default Re: 14th AAF Flying Tigers A2 Jacket

Hi, it has been relined post war and had at lest some of the insignia reapplied. possibly most of it. It's a good starter jacket waiting for an upgrade to something legit throughout. A lot of vets did this sort of thing, but it really reduces value and puts up a lot of flags I'm afraid. All of the bits look real, jacket too, just perhaps not together for the last 70 years. Best to buy some of Jon Maguires books if you plan to keep after A-2's.

I agree with 'asterperious' and his comments made regarding this
    A-2 jacket. It's nice - but not everything is period, as said.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thank you for your help i dont have lots of knowledge about these and will be returning it!