Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

AF Uniform Blue Shade 84

Article about: I was in a second hand store the other day and found this for \\$5. It is in really good shape and I could only find one small hole in the belt area on the back of the pants. All of the button

?

Default AF Uniform Blue Shade 84

I was in a second hand store the other day and found this for $5. It is in really good shape and I could only find one small hole in the belt area on the back of the pants. All of the buttons are there as well. I am trying to determine what year it was made. I have searched the web and this forum and can not find anything. Can anyone point me to a website that will help determine when it was made? The ribbons were in the breast pocket but I do not know if they belong with the uniform. It looks like it had 6 to 8 ribbons. It also had the old style SMSgt stripes.

Thanks
    Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AF Uniform Blue Shade 84   AF Uniform Blue Shade 84  

AF Uniform Blue Shade 84   AF Uniform Blue Shade 84  

?

Default Re: AF Uniform Blue Shade 84

US Airforce, Korean period.
    I do not know about the ribbons, I believe they are Korean period also. I am sure some of the other folks can tell you. I believe $5.00 is a good deal.
    SteveR

?

SteveR,

Thanks, I know what the ribbons are and the era of the uniform. I was hoping to be able to pinpoint when the uniform was actually made using the contract number. Sorry that I did not spell that out.

Thanks
    Mike

?

That I can't tell you friend.
    SteveR

?

That is okay I will just keep looking.

Thanks

P.S. I see you are in OK. I live in Edmond.