Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Army Picks a New Uniform With a World War II Look

Article about: Army Picks a New Uniform With a World War II Look---Daniel A. Dailey, center, the sergeant major of the Army, stands with soldiers modeling prototypes of the new Army Greens service uniform

The US coat of arms badge isn't on the headband at all, unlike the example in the previous post to it.

MAP
    ?

Quote by lithgow View Post
    The US coat of arms badge isn't on the headband at all, unlike the example in the previous post to it.
    Point taken but it is still a far cry from the NK bozo visors

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Looks fantastic, don't they say 'fashion always come around again'! I own a WW2 US tunic & it's workmanship is first class, not to mention the style !
    Regards
    Paul

Quote by lithgow View Post
    Yep I'm seeing it too! the cap needs rethinking! The wind will blow em over!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Yep I'm seeing it too! the cap needs rethinking! The wind will blow em over!
    picky picky picky....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

ok I'm hoping there's production variables for the wearer?

?

Old uniform

New uniform.

The Australian Army has also recently changed to a new-look service dress uniform. The colour has changed from an olive green to a darker brownish green.

Our new parade boots are now made in China-always been a fan of the USMC service dress-looks the part of a military outfit, unlike some of the US Army officer comic opera stuff with epaulette bars and cuff rings!

?

Did you mean the Australian Army elastic-sided parade boots? They are made in Salisbury, Australia by R. M. Williams.

I seem to recall an outcry a couple of years back that the boots were now going to be made in China-also concerns that the effective end of the garment industry here would mean something similar for the formal uniforms too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast