Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Aussie Shirt & Trousers Vietnam

Article about: G'day all, Here's my Aussie VN set, still need to find the boots and bush hat.

As I mentioned on the Modern Cam thread, the Smock Tropical was utterly useless and known to troops as the Smock Psychological as that was all the weather proofing it gave-the water bladder is also a dud as any water stored in it for more than 30 secs becomes undrinkable due to the plasticy taste.

I can agree on the bladder as I've used it before- it's based on a US WW2 model

The bush hat version that goes with the smock-not sure how rare it is, but before buying this one 3 years ago, I can't remember seeing another example.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Aussie Shirt & Trousers Vietnam   Aussie Shirt & Trousers Vietnam  

Quote by lithgow View Post
    The bush hat version that goes with the smock-not sure how rare it is, but before buying this one 3 years ago, I can't remember seeing another example.
    Rare hat , never seen one before.
    Thanks for sharing

Hi Rene,
    Are you wanting one of these?

Quote by Kenworth View Post
    Hi Rene,
    Are you wanting one of these?
    Yep, looking for one for quite some time.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Yep, looking for one for quite some time.
    I'll send you PM soon , I sent it to my mate as part of a swap deal 6 months ago , I'll see if he's still got it , If he has im sure I will be able to get it back if you want it , if he hasnt already sold it . Wish id known , you liked this stuff. He wanted my Lace Up Zipper Combat Boots and I threw it in for free .
    Im right into Vietnam Gear mainly US , Air Cavalry and Airborne , Special Forces , Heli Unit stuff etc.
    I have a box full of unissued dated and marked Aussie Nam shirts and pants , somewhere in my Dungeon , lol. Fnose where but I know i gottem if interested in any , let me know.
    Cheers Rick

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3