Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Australian military uniform ordnance officer??

Article about: Hi all I'm unsure of the date and or the purpose of this uniform almost all of the buttons are missing except the ones on the shoulder boards which I think are for an ordnance officer ?? But

Default Australian military uniform ordnance officer??

Hi all I'm unsure of the date and or the purpose of this uniform almost all of the buttons are missing except the ones on the shoulder boards which I think are for an ordnance officer ?? But i'm unsure .The unifrom has makers tags and name and reg no tags see pictures any help appreciated . MattAustralian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??Australian military uniform ordnance officer??

So called blues tunic for ordnance going by the buttons and relatively modern from the makers label.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I would say 1980>
    Morris

Nice set of Patrol Blues. Ordnance Corps button as Jerry stated.
    I would think 70's or 80's also.

Well done on those.
    All the best
    Dave

Thanks guys much appreciated