Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)

Article about: This is my latest loud Bering webbing and jacket. AMCU camo all army issue. this is what the Australian ADF is wering now. the last image is of the other 2 variations that have been used pre

Default Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)

This is my latest loud Bering webbing and jacket. AMCU camo all army issue. this is what the Australian ADF is wering now.
    the last image is of the other 2 variations that have been used pre AMCU. CHEERS MARK
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)   Australian Multicam Camouflage Uniform (AMCU)  

i like this camo pattern.

Ripper Mark Mate!

has taken a while but found some. had to swap a riffle for it. but i never use it anyway.

I reckon worth it, doubt I'll be seeing kit like this in my junk pile in a hurry!! I'm very envious Mate!

Looks like the Aussies have gone their own way with this camo, it seems to be a cross between multicam and the old disruptive pattern camouflage uniform (DPCU). If you look you will see some of the "bunny ear" and "jelly bean" shapes from the DPCU pattern.

yes it doses like they have made the rounder blobs longer and added a lighter green.