Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)

Article about: hello all just thought I'd share what I'v scored since being on holiday . can't wait to see what else I come across.

Default been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)

hello all just thought I'd share what I'v scored since being on holiday . can't wait to see what else I come across.

been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)

been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)

been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)been holidaying for 2 days and this is what I'v scored so far :)

certainly a mixed bag.well done.

Lots of nice pieces there. Good haul.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Lets see the reverse of the KdF tinnie.
    Pete

?

I can tell you the officer that wore that battle dress enlisted in South Austrlaia.....his regimental number starts with a "6"

Hi pete will take a picture a little later ., and AMTG Apparently the guy who's uniform it was is still around locally . My brother in-law knows him . So I might even be able to go have a chat and find out some more info.

?

Sorry mistake on my part, 6 is six is Tasmania, 4 is South Australia

Good hunting! I particularly like the WW1 dated whistle. Leon.

cheers leon I was very happy to get my hands on the whistle Its in great condition and sounds amazing

- - ------- - -

cheers leon I was very happy to get my hands on the whistle Its in great condition and sounds amazing