Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

British made Canadian Issued Leather Jerkin

Article about: I thought I would show my two leather jerkin I own. Both are British made, both Canadian issued and both had been field repaired at some point in their lives. The first came from a auction o

?

Default British made Canadian Issued Leather Jerkin

I thought I would show my two leather jerkin I own. Both are British made, both Canadian issued and both had been field repaired at some point in their lives. The first came from a auction of a member of the Seaforth Highlanders and has had the lining replaced to a RCAF blue, some damage and burn marks but still a nice jacket. The other is marked 1945, and was repaired with very poor thread. I had to have some of the stitching repaired but it looks as good as new.
    Thanks for looking.

British made Canadian Issued Leather JerkinBritish made Canadian Issued Leather JerkinBritish made Canadian Issued Leather Jerkin

Always liked these jerkins, cheers for showing.

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Always liked these jerkins, cheers for showing.
    Same here, had always wanted one but hadn't had all that much finding one and then had two fall in my lap in less than a couple months. Now I need to track down a camo one and a Canadian made one and I will be set.