MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!

Article about: Hi, can anyone tell me more about these uniforms (especially the cloth insignia). Also, any help with approximate value of these would also help. Many thanks

?

Default Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!

Hi, can anyone tell me more about these uniforms (especially the cloth insignia). Also, any help with approximate value of these would also help. Many thanksCanada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!Canada WWII BDs: Help Please!

Canadian BD's if originally badged can fetch prices in the mid 100's, it depends on the units they are for, certainly the Black Watch would be quite pricey I would assume if it is all original and not messed with. I don't have enough detailed knowledge on Canadian units and their insignia to be able to answer with any certainty, maybe DougB will notice this thread as he has a very extensive collection of original Canadian BD's and other items.

One of them looks to be the late or early post war version with the buttoned collar, and it looks to be dated Nov 1945, so post war decreases the value quite a bit I think.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.