Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA

Article about: I acquired this particular BD and a helmet in a grouping earlier last week it is dated to 1943 and stamped to the S&G Clothing Company Ltd and bares the C-/l\\ mark it is attributed to th

?

Default Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA

I acquired this particular BD and a helmet in a grouping earlier last week it is dated to 1943 and stamped to the S&G Clothing Company Ltd and bares the C-/l\ mark it is attributed to the Royal Canadian Artillery 5th Light Anti Aircraft who were attached to the 5th Armoured Division along with the 17th field regiment,4th Anti Tank Regiment and the 8th Field Regiment and served with distinction in Italy starting in 1943 and again in North Western Europe in early 1945 they were mobilized on the 24th may 1940 and disbanded at wars end on the 27th of November 1945 it is sporting cloth division patches for Italy and printed canvas unit and Canada flashes it is in quite nice condition with only a few small blemishes and light soiling and one of the button holes in the back has a small rip in the material I do think it will display rather nicely though .

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA   Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA  

Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA   Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA  

Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA   Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA  

Canadian 1943 dated BD to the RCA 5th LAA  

nice battledress been after one myself recently don't think mine would look as good as yours if I get one.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

Very nice B D Mark.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice. I like the printed flashes.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

jwp
    ?

great BD !

?

Thank you gentlemen I was quite happy to be able to add this BD to my collection

Regards Mark

A great find!.....

?

Thanks Paul I am rather Chuffed as you Brits say about it and the helmet that came in the same grouping.

Regards Mark