Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Correct stamp on this Battle Dress?

Article about: Hi, this stamp and this label are on a Battle dress pattern 40. In my opinion is strange the written "Made in England" , but in your opinion all the stamp and the label are correct

Default Correct stamp on this Battle Dress?

Hi,

this stamp and this label are on a Battle dress pattern 40. In my opinion is strange the written "Made in England" , but in your opinion all the stamp and the label are correct?

Yhanks
    partisan

Hi, can you tell me something about the stamp and the label of this Battle dress?
    Thanks
    partisan

Are this stamp correct?
    Thanks

NCA
    ?

Yes, a bit strange but nothing to worry about.Its a genuine 40 patt BD.Prehaps that maker just chose to add 'made in England'...Nice BD looks minty!

Other than seeing this on another forum I have never seen this stamp on a British BD, but I do agree the BD looks fine and if the price is right, I would be happy to add it to my collection, though apart from a 47 pattern or perhaps originally unit badged examples to the regiments I collect to, I am not looking for any more.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Hi subito, excuse for my bad english, but I uderstand that this BD can be a pattern 47 modified?

Thanks
    partisan

No, he would like to buy a 47 pattern for his collection.

I have never seen a Made in England stamp before either. It would not put me off from buying this BD.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ok! thank guys. I think to buy it.
    partisan