Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Great grandads MP pacific campaign uniform.

Article about: Willc,Didn't sound that way to other members and myself!!You post with no photos and then ask for value.We are grown men here and glad to help any new guy,but your text is suspicious.I am no

You had one grand father in the Marines on Guadalcanal, Peleliu, and Okinawa... and the other was in the SS? Huh...

?

Quote by Nathan362 View Post
    You had one grand father in the Marines on Guadalcanal, Peleliu, and Okinawa... and the other was in the SS? Huh...
    Quote by WillC View Post
    WW2 german right now. I got a m42 heer (no decal). Right now im looking for a German ww2 tunic. ALso, my great grand dad was a German Officer in the 21st Skanderbeg mountain division. I have a post of a picture of his death note.
    Oh, dear...

Maybe his great grand dad was Lauri Törni's kid brother.

In the immortal words of Sweet Brown:
    "Aint Nobody Got Time For That!!"

Bye.

?

Of course I wouldnt sell it! Its so unique and trust me its not a fake. He fought there and even sent back letters about each island. Wow thanks guys for the harsh comments also. Im not looking to sell it. Jeezus, Im just curious as to what its worth! I cant find anything on MP ww2 us uniforms at all. Just curious jeez.

?

May sound a litte sketchy eh? Well Ill tell you how it all happened. My dads side is all from america. Some were German but all were citizens of the US. However my moms side is all german. Her mother was the daughter of an SS officer of the 21st skanderbeg division.

?

Im not here to "get a quick buck". Wow all I wanted to know is how much its worth? The title did not say "hey guys can you price this uniform for me so I call sell it on ebay for the right price". I would expect that most here would not assume everything and barge in on me like a pack of Hyenas.

?

I respect that uniform alot. Im honored to know it will be mine one day. I value family history. I hate being treated like a child here. Im collecting at an age which most think is crazy, but im serious about it.

?

Also guys, Im starting to draw military stuff. Today I dew a Waffen-SS pea-dot soldier. Its not complete but its really good. Ill post a pic of that.

I have no clue what is happening any more. The gents were just giving some words of wisdom to you. It will be good for you at 13 to listen to some of the older collectors. But your posts are hard to follow mate.

Hi Will,

You'll notice that I never accused you of anything. We see new people join the forum everyday only to post their treasures from the attic for sale and then they never are heard from again.

We don't mean to treat you like a child, but you have to realize that you gave us nothing to work/ nothing to make us believe you were not looking to sell.

?

Sorry for reactting the way i did. Hey imma post a Waffen-SS soldier drawing i drew at school today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast