Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket

Article about: hello im new to collecting ww2 usmc uniforms and this looks like a great jacket but im not sure can someone tell me if this jacket is original ww2 or is it korea or repro thanks for any help

Default ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket

hello im new to collecting ww2 usmc uniforms and this looks like a great jacket but im not sure can someone tell me if this jacket is original ww2 or is it korea or repro thanks for any help
    heres the link --http://www.ebay.com/itm/290942368739?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1426.l2649

?

Default Re: ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket

Yes it looks fine try and post pictures instead of links in the future. The jacket is in very good condition and it is also a bonus having the soldiers name on it

thanks i will my computer isnt able too but thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated

wait is it original ww2 or is it post war my friend told me its a mid ww2 usmc jacket but idk how good he is with these uniforms

Quote by usmcjunky1776 View Post
    thanks i will my computer isnt able too but thanks for the help it is greatly appreciated
    I have posted them for you
    Its a 20$ fee
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket   ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket  

ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket   ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket  

ID'd ww2 usmc p41 jacket  

?

Looks like ww2 but they used the same design into the 50s either way at that price it is a good deal I still believe it to be ww2

i think its ww2 because in 1947 the usmc got a hole new design of the p41 with round and tapered pockets and the pockets on this are fairly squared but idk im still new to this stuff