Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR

Article about: G'day All Here's a not so commonly encountered type very small production run.

Default Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR

G'day All

Here's a not so commonly encountered type very small production run.
    Colour is the same as the mustard trousers

Very nice Rene! These don't pop up much at all.

Cheers Ed

Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR

Hate to barge in , Rene. Thinking about picking this up for $60 USD. You are the man I seek out for advice on uniforms from my own country.. (How ironic).. 106th infantry division 1944. Would like your opinion.

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR

Hate to barge in , Rene. Thinking about picking this up for $60 USD. You are the man I seek out for advice on uniforms from my own country.. (How ironic).. 106th infantry division 1944. Would like your opinion.
    $60 take it Mate

Thanks Rene I will contact him tomorrow. I'm trying to build up the American wall in the war room.

Good one as it's an early dated "Ike" not a big size but (for me) it doesn't matter

Quote by UK Cousin View Post
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR
    Jacket Type B14 USAAF OR

I think that's an awesome piece! I know a man whose brother was killed in the opening attacks of the battle of the bulge. He was in the unit stationed in the vicinity of Winterspelt, Germany. His remains were found in a mass grave in 1960 and returned to his waiting mother. His uniform likely looked like this one. Awesome find! Does he have another? Ha ha !

I value your opinion Rene. You've done a wonderful job on your collection. Very nice indeed!

new pics

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast