Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Just a buck

Article about: Was out of town hunting this weekend. I got in the woods nice and early brought my son for his first time. We are sitting in the stand 20 min and I hear" can we go home now". No th

?

Default Just a buck

Was out of town hunting this weekend. I got in the woods nice and early brought my son for his first time. We are sitting in the stand 20 min and I hear" can we go home now". No then like clock work it starts to rain and then it starts to pour. We went home. But when we got back to the in-laws I went and hit some antique shops. Nothing WWII. On the way back I passed a estate sale I walk in ask any military "had alot of military sold early". So I walk around anyway and down in the cellar hanging on a wall was this shirt. I asked a guy how much he said "just a buck". I said OK asked if he had more said they just found it or the military guys would have gotten it in the morning. So it wasn't to bad a day.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just a buck   Just a buck  

Just a buck   Just a buck  

Default Re: Just a buck

That'll turn your day around. It's in excellent condition. Interesting stitching pattern on the stripes.

lol

Now thats a good find well done to youregards minnie.

?

Helmetone this would have been a going out on the town shirt. Kylesbullets glad I made you laugh. Thanks Minnie. Gary

mistakes....

?

Very nice find.

?

Hi steve some times it's the little things that make you smile

Really nice find, I love the cross stitching.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Hi Ade thanks for looking. You know he spent alittle extra for the stitching. Gary