Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

KD Bush Jacket

Article about: This Bush Jacket came with a Wolseley (http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/cloth-...42-a-557735/0I) picked up the other day.Unfortunately the label has gone, I thought it was post war because of t

I am still puzzled, the shirt/jacket at the start of this thread (and below) does not button up to the top. It does not close the collar,the last button you see in the picture is the top button and no more button holes.

My WA HBT shirt does close at the collar.

The KD aertex Shirt/jacket that I have does close at the collar.

Just added my Grandfather in laws shirt/Jacket. He served in Palestine after the war.This one buttons to the top and has a small aertex pocket inside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KD Bush Jacket   KD Bush Jacket  

KD Bush Jacket   KD Bush Jacket  

KD Bush Jacket  
    Last edited by Roger M; 06-13-2015 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Edited to add another picture

?

I agree with Jerry B, this needs greater research. Where can i obtain the book which was referred to?

I will also 'find' my examples to add to the debate. Though from memory they dont close at the collar.

Quote by kfssir View Post
    I agree with Jerry B, this needs greater research. Where can i obtain the book which was referred to?

I will also 'find' my examples to add to the debate. Though from memory they dont close at the collar.
    If you try a search on ebay, amazon or any google for Khaki Drill & Jungle Green by Martin J. Brayley & Richard Ingram you should find it easy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KD Bush Jacket   KD Bush Jacket  

KD Bush Jacket   KD Bush Jacket  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Last 2 that I have. I think these would certainly be jackets because of the bellows pockets and not doing up to the neck. Short sleeves add a question mark though although they may of been tailored ?

?

Jerry B thanks book on order from Amazon.

?

Altering the sleeves was quite common, postwar

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3