Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Korea era officers dress jacket

Article about: hey I jus bought this at a local antique store for \\$40 today and I was wondering what I could find out abut it. its dated from 1945 so the jacket itself is technically ww2 but the medals I c

Default Korea era officers dress jacket

hey I jus bought this at a local antique store for $40 today and I was wondering what I could find out abut it. its dated from 1945 so the jacket itself is technically ww2 but the medals I can identify are Korea I have all but the solid blue ribbon bar at the end identified I also don't know what the cord around the shoulder signifies so if anyone can help me with that it would be great, its also the second uniform I have acquired with that missile patch on the side and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what that unit was and what they did? any help is great thanks!
    Korea era officers dress jacketKorea era officers dress jacketKorea era officers dress jacketKorea era officers dress jacketKorea era officers dress jacketKorea era officers dress jacketKorea era officers dress jacket

?

Default Re: Korea era officers dress jacket

1945 dated nice to see it has the embroidered ribbon bars

?

Default Re: Korea era officers dress jacket

mine was tailored by John Wannamaker, i should have kept it