Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.

Article about: Here are some pictures of a neat grouping of P1941 utility uniform items from my Marine friend John. John was in the 4th Marine division during WWII and fought on Iwo Jima and Roi/Namur. Whe

?

Default Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.

Here are some pictures of a neat grouping of P1941 utility uniform items from my Marine friend John. John was in the 4th Marine division during WWII and fought on Iwo Jima and Roi/Namur. When John first answered my newspaper advertisement, he was almost embarrassed about the seabag of “junk” that he had. When I dumped it out, it was a treasure trove of WWII, USMC HBT uniforms. Included were the M1941 blouses and trousers I am showing here. I believe these two items have never been worn or laundered since the delicate tags are still perfect. According to Moran, the blouses appear to be P1941 pattern and the trousers are P1941 second pattern, without the watch pocket. Interesting, the trousers have some rust stains on them or they would be in gorgeous, mint condition, but I can not figure out how the stains got on them. At some time in the past, they must have touched something that was actively rusting.

Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.

Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.[

?

Default Re: Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.

Very nice.
    Extremely hard to find in that condition.

Default Re: Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.

Mint condition AND coming straight from a Vet, it does not get any better than that....Well done.

Cheers, Ade.

?

If you want to get militaria directly from the vets or their families, put a classified advertisement in any local newspaper in your area. I have hit the motherload many times from my ad and it only costs about $15 a month.

BTW. Here is a second blouse that does have Johns last name and identification number stenciled on the back. The ink stamp inside this blouse is a bit light, but the date is Jan 18, 1944. This blouse must have been laundered at least once.

Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.Mint, matched WWII USMC P1941 Utility Uniform from my 4th division Marine friend.

hey man would you be willing to sell any ww2 usmc hbt items ?