Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Aertex battledress collection

Article about: Here is some pictures of my Indian made brit commonwealth collection I have 21 in all some are the same makers although there is a few different one I thought I post for reference .I'v only

Default My Aertex battledress collection

Here is some pictures of my Indian made brit commonwealth collection I have 21 in all some are the same makers although there is a few different one I thought I post for reference .I'v only used a few old pictures of a couple of them on a mannequin to show how they look .Also I was wondering if anyone know any info or a site with the info of these BD's How to tell who the makers are etc etc ... thanks all and I hope you enjoy the pictures .
    thanks .......
    matty
    My  Aertex battledress collection
    My  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collectionMy  Aertex battledress collection

Jeeze, Wow A great masterful collection of these! and a Great lot of shots of the marks!! I thank you for this thread.

your very welcome rene glad you enjoyed it
    matty

Great stuff and thanks for sharing!....

You really have cornered the market on these Matthew, great to see so many of them and all the markings.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I hope this is ok to post? well I will any way- here's my Indian made bits- shorts & jungle shirt

they are great examples rene .Very cool . I'd love to get a couple of different examples of Indian made attire eventually . It is always OK to post on my threads mate .The more examples I see and read about the more I learn . Thanks for sharing these with us .

matty .

I have one Indian made BD, a woolen example. I have shown it previously but in case you missed it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My  Aertex battledress collection  
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I remember this one jerry a very nice example thanks for sharing

?

Yeah, I am posting to an old thread, but this is an outstanding collection Matthew. The marking on most of those is remarkably fresh and easily read. I have recently acquired a couple of pieces and the markings are somewhat faded. May I ask if you clean your Aertex shirts and jackets and if so, what is your preferred method? Is dry cleaning even an option? This is one of my shirts worn by an Australian Sergeant.My  Aertex battledress collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast