Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

My First Ike!

Article about: Picked up my first Ike today. Overall, amazing condition. Not a moth hole, stain, or issue anywhere. What I love most about this one is the X stitching. The T/4, 7th Infantry Div, as well as

Default My First Ike!

Picked up my first Ike today. Overall, amazing condition. Not a moth hole, stain, or issue anywhere.

What I love most about this one is the X stitching. The T/4, 7th Infantry Div, as well as the Philippine Liberation with Star Ribbon is nice too..

One thing I did notice is what appears to be a symbol (perhaps Japanese, Chinese or the like) on the collar. Anyone seen this before?

Sadly, it's not named, but that's fine with me.

What do you guys think?

My First Ike!My First Ike!My First Ike!My First Ike!My First Ike!My First Ike!

Really nice, good pick.

Nice pickup for your first Ike! I love the cross stitching.

?

Nice jacket,is the size a 38? The kanji says 38 if I am not mistaken....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Quote by zwerge View Post
    Very cool! The tag looks like 38R.

Quote by zwerge View Post
    It is indeed a 38! This is great. Thanks!

?

The 7th Invaded Attu in the Aleutians. Fought on Kawjalein with the 4th Marines in the Marshall Islands. Eniwetok Atoll. Leyte Island in the Philippines and Okinawa.
    4 campaigns
    208 days in battle
    9,212 dead and wounded during the war in the Pacific.