Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

my grandfathers marine corps uniform

Article about: i thought i would let you see my grandfathers military uniform. he was in the marines. he went in as soon as he was at the age requirement with his friends. i have a book with him when he wa

Default my grandfathers marine corps uniform

i thought i would let you see my grandfathers military uniform. he was in the marines. he went in as soon as he was at the age requirement with his friends. i have a book with him when he was in the military with his buddies, and with some tanks. he was a gunner ina helicopter and made numerous landing on the USS boxer. he gave me the full dress uniform with the summer and winter time wear.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my grandfathers marine corps uniform   my grandfathers marine corps uniform  

my grandfathers marine corps uniform  

?

Default Re: my grandfathers marine corps uniform

Very Nice Lance Corporal setup. So was he in Vietnam?
    Semper Fi
    Phil

no, he was in the military before that. he was born in 1942 and went in in the early 60s and he has 3 uniforms (the other two for two of my cousins) so i would believe he got another one issued to him each year maybe?

?

Quote by patches3 View Post
    no, he was in the military before that. he was born in 1942 and went in in the early 60s and he has 3 uniforms (the other two for two of my cousins) so i would believe he got another one issued to him each year maybe?
    That time frame was during Vietnam. In the 50's we sent advisors. We tripled troops in the early 60's and in 1975 Saigon fell.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

He was in cuba at guantonamo bay i think