Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My latest KD BD :) 1943

Article about: Hi all I couldn't help myself the same guy I bought a couple of KD BD's off a month or so ago sold me this nice one for \\$10 AU . nice bloke . It's an indian made one but with different marki

Default My latest KD BD :) 1943

Hi all I couldn't help myself the same guy I bought a couple of KD BD's off a month or so ago sold me this nice one for $10 AU . nice bloke . It's an indian made one but with different markings then the other two and well this one has an inside pocket enjoy . My latest KD BD :) 1943My latest KD BD :) 1943My latest KD BD :) 1943My latest KD BD :) 1943My latest KD BD :) 1943My latest KD BD :) 1943

Another very good buy, jeez I wish I could find a KB BD for that price.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I just got lucky jerry ... 3 times so far

- - Updated - -

they are all indian made though I'd like to find some aussie and british made ones .

Nice. looks to be Aertex though rather than KD

Hi unionjack what is the difference between Aertex and KD ??? sorry I'm an amateur.

Cotton Drill is a hard-wearing traditional cloth. A bit like the inside pockets in battledress etc. if you know what I mean?
    Aertex is a brand name for a type of open weave cloth characteristically with holes in a grid pattern. It is thus much cooler and more breathable.
    The standard cloth for Commonwealth uniforms in hotter climates was khaki Drill from the early 1900's with Aertex coming in part-way through WW2 and was also available in 'jungle' green colour.

Ok thanks mate for the info and yeh I understand what you mean . It is probably Aertex they it seems like it would be it does appear to have a grid pattern when looked at closely it's pretty light weight hence probably quiet cool in hot areas . thanks again for the extra info always appreciated.