Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mystery Uniforms

Article about: Hey this uniform is a complete mystery to me, This jacket is 1956 and has buttons on it that say Essayons on it. Which has something to do with the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers. I couldn't fi

Default Mystery Uniforms

Hey this uniform is a complete mystery to me, This jacket is 1956 and has buttons on it that say Essayons on it. Which has something to do with the U.S. Army Corp of Engineers. I couldn't figure out what the unit patch is though. In the pocket I found these notes which are very interesting. Also I was wondering what is the deal with green tabs and the black stripe on the sleeves. Anything that anybody can tell me about this uniform is great. Thanks so much guys.

Calloway

Mystery UniformsMystery UniformsMystery UniformsMystery UniformsMystery UniformsMystery Uniforms

The green tabs signify that the owner was in a leadership position in charge of troops

If I’m not mistaken it is a 16th Corps patch, they sore action in WW2 primarily and I believe they were active from 1943 until 1968. Wait for the experts as they will be of more help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mystery Uniforms