Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need some help clarifying age to this old British uniform

Article about: Its been quite a while since I was last on the forum. Sorry in advance for any mistakes in posting this question. Can anyone help identifying this uniform coat and hat and perhaps let me kno

Default Need some help clarifying age to this old British uniform

Its been quite a while since I was last on the forum. Sorry in advance for any mistakes in posting this question. Can anyone help identifying this uniform coat and hat and perhaps let me know the time period this uniform was being used? Thanks again.

FGNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniformNeed some help clarifying age to this old British uniform

British Royal Engineers dress uniform, early 1900's, as it has Edward VII's buttons on it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi, looks a nice clean little Edwardian group. Leon.

CBH
    ?

Royal Engineers , W/l\D mark is WWI I believe and with Kings crown buttons would also be WWI or II . But this isn't my area of collecting so others can fill you in more , I'm sure .
    cheers

Thank you for the quick reply. Does the hat look original to that dress uniform tunic?

FG

Also, is this an officers or enlisted uniform? What do the hash marks on the left arm mean? Thank you.

FG