Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Ike Jacket

Article about: Hi everyone, just got this 44th Infantry Division Ike jacket. Its great that these are available so cheaply (£25) even in very good condition as this one is. I don't know US medals however,

Default New Ike Jacket

Hi everyone, just got this 44th Infantry Division Ike jacket. Its great that these are available so cheaply (£25) even in very good condition as this one is. I don't know US medals however, I can see its a victory medal on the end, but would anyone be kind enough to Id the other two for me?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Ike Jacket   New Ike Jacket  

New Ike Jacket   New Ike Jacket  

New Ike Jacket   New Ike Jacket  

Nice buddy i can not id but for £25 wow, where are these from.

This was from E-stand on the Wehrmacht Awards Forum. You must be a paid member to access this (if your not already), but it is worth it.

Good Conduct Medal and American Campaign Medal
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Adrian.

My pleasure.

I used to collect US kit back in the 1980's.

Ike jackets, four pocket tunics etc are still great value for money. In fact in real terms, I think prices have come down since I collected.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Very nice jacket! I think these look very smart.