Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

New WW2 Candadian RCAMC Battledress tunics

Article about: Hello guys, just wanted to share my new RCAMC tunics that i just got at a militaria show, these tunics have some character (a nice way of saying they are well used), my first jacket is a Cap

Default New WW2 Candadian RCAMC Battledress tunics

Hello guys, just wanted to share my new RCAMC tunics that i just got at a militaria show, these tunics have some character (a nice way of saying they are well used), my first jacket is a Captains with lovely flashes, including pacific command patches dated 1942-43,
    my second jacket is lacking any regimental flashes but on the inside of the collar the soldier wrote his unit in it, 17th Field Ambulance, this tunic has nice early war service chevrons, i can also tell this use to be a majors battledresss, i can make out a crown shape on one of the shoulder boards, i also bought plenty of canadian dog tags from WW2 let me know if you want to see pictures of those.
    Thanks Guys!

New WW2 Candadian RCAMC Battledress tunicsNew WW2 Candadian RCAMC Battledress tunics
    New WW2 Candadian RCAMC Battledress tunicsNew WW2 Candadian RCAMC Battledress tunics

Going by the title, certainly not looking new to me!
    Great finds Travis!

probably should've put new to my collection LoL