Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms

Article about: Hi guys, got some new uniforms here. I have purchased several in the past couple of months, so I will list them all as I receive them. I will go through all of my U.S. uniforms and list them

Default ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms

Hi guys, got some new uniforms here. I have purchased several in the past couple of months, so I will list them all as I receive them. I will go through all of my U.S. uniforms and list them here as I go.

Fist up is a dead mint 42R Ike Jacket. I picked this one up because it's in my size, and for those of you who search for U.S. dress uniforms in size 42R or bigger, you know that this is a rare gem indeed. It's dated July 22nd, 1944.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms   ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms  

Next up is a 34R Second Pattern HBT top. Nothing fancy, but it's named to a Lt. Selvage, and it came with his laundry bag.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms   ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms  

ObKrieger's U.S. Uniforms  

Heres a less-used second pattern HBT top in 42R. This one is just faintly dated April 14th, 1943.

A 1943-dated M43 field jacket. A buddy of mine sewed the Pfc. stripes on with that lovely cross-stitching. I put the 3rd I.D. patch on myself. This one is for my late-war 3rd I.D. impression.

?

Nice to see stuff in good sizes. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

You got a good start friend.