Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Officer Uniforms" Cape Breton Highlander "

Article about: Thanks Lowboy , I'm back living on Cape Breton , North Sydney to be exact . I've been collecting for many years now , just wish I had collected more Allied stuff earlier when it was cheap an

CBH
    ?

Default Re: Officer Uniforms" Cape Breton Highlander "

Thanks Lowboy , I'm back living on Cape Breton , North Sydney to be exact . I've been collecting for many years now , just wish I had collected more Allied stuff earlier when it was cheap and plentiful ! I mostly collected German for years and would pick up some local stuff when I came across it , but never really went after it . I lucked into these uniforms at a surplus that was closing down ,and got them for a steal , when I researched them I found out they were CBH ! And as a born and bread Caper ,I was quite pleased . What do you collect ? Maybe do some trading sometime . Cheers from old CB
    Chris

?

I collect German for the moment... Most of my family is in your part of the woods.. My cousin is in Sydney river.. I might make it down this summer and I'd love to meet ya for a cold one.

CBH
    ?

Quote by Lowboy View Post
    I collect German for the moment... Most of my family is in your part of the woods.. My cousin is in Sydney river.. I might make it down this summer and I'd love to meet ya for a cold one.
    Sounds fun , give me a PM when you know when your coming down , and we'll have at least one. lol

?

I've never met a Cape Bretoner that could have just one lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2