Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Opinions on 5th Army Air Force Ike

Article about: Hello All. I was hoping to have some opinions on the below piece presently offered for sale. I'm not familiar with an Ike of this style so any input would be greatly appreciated. I do know t

Quote by SHINDENKAI View Post
    Anytime, Ed.

Now you need a nice summer crusher cap, and a pair of pink trousers for the set up.

WWII Army Air Corps Pilot "50 Mission Crusher" Cap or Hat w Luxemburg Eagle | eBay

I can imagine now !

Cheers!
    Taka
    Haha...I just can't wait to get the Ike in hand. First I need to replace that pilot wings copy!

It would be nice to have an Australian made wings with this Ike.

Just an idea.

Cheers!
    Taka

That would be neat!

Hello friends. I received the Ike jacket today and I'm pretty pleased. Unfortunately as the seller indicated, there does not appear to be any identifying features in the jacket. I did find a name tag inside a pocket opposite the tailors tag but it's blank. It also appears the American Campaign ribbon has two holes in it similar to what would be found from service stars.

Below are some additional pictures.

Opinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force IkeOpinions on 5th Army Air Force Ike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2