Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Paul Boye mens greatcoat

Article about: Hello everyone, I found this Paul Boye greatcoat at my local thrift store. It's absolutely gorgeous and in immaculate condition. I was wondering if anyone had any information as it's history

AJI
    ?

Default Paul Boye mens greatcoat

Hello everyone,

I found this Paul Boye greatcoat at my local thrift store. It's absolutely gorgeous and in immaculate condition. I was wondering if anyone had any information as it's history, age or current value (if any). Please excuse the photos, they are not the greatest. The label shown is the only one in the coat. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Paul Boye mens greatcoatPaul Boye mens greatcoatPaul Boye mens greatcoatPaul Boye mens greatcoat

Default Re: Paul Boye mens greatcoat

Sometimes tailor's labels, including name of client, can be found sewn inside an inside pocket.

You've probably checked....

PG

?

It's french, and most likely from 1969. I have one of these too, they are nice coats. I don't think it would be worth much, since it's not very old, and wasn't used in any conflicts that most people collect. However, they are very sharp and good quality in my experience, you got a good coat!
    Presentation

AJI
    ?

Quote by Patgore View Post
    Sometimes tailor's labels, including name of client, can be found sewn inside an inside pocket.

You've probably checked....

PG
    Thanks for answering, Patgore!

I have! I've turned the two interior pockets inside out hoping for another clue, but there is nothing inside them.

AJI
    ?

Quote by doomtown View Post
    It's french, and most likely from 1969. I have one of these too, they are nice coats. I don't think it would be worth much, since it's not very old, and wasn't used in any conflicts that most people collect. However, they are very sharp and good quality in my experience, you got a good coat!
    Presentation
    That's good info, thank you very much!