Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Picked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to London

Article about: Hopefully this gets on site, I'm having trouble up loading stuff recently

Default Picked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to London

Picked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to LondonPicked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to London

Hopefully this gets on site, I'm having trouble up loading stuff recently

Default Re: Picked up in Notting Hill Markets on weekend trip to London

OK some of my issues are over with the loading .........I think......
    OK was in London for the weekend so Dragged the misses down to Notting Hill Markets, loads over very cool or over priced or fake stuff out there.
    But in a bin to the side of one guys market I pulled out a Aircrew Ribbon , silver ARP badge, 2 1939-45 medals, 2 RAF caps (moths have had a good go at them) and 2 pictures, 1 WW2 RAF signals Corps the second WW1 army the seller claimed it was all from the same family, Not likely but who knows with these things.

At another stall I picked up a good navy button, a Royal Sussex and a York and Lancaster's Reg badges
    Any help with trying to ID the guy it may have come from or at least his picture and family would be a great help
    Also I want to fix up the two hats , any suggestions ????

A good haul. The army officer is Essex regiment. Shame about the mothing on the RAF caps, but still a cool pick up though hard to repair I think.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Congrats on the finds!

Nice finds - well done for finding anything there worth buying ! I live not far away and really these days Notting Hill Market is mainly a tourist attraction although a handful of 'junk' stalls hang on at the Northern end.

?

Nice little haul , next time your London way on a w/end visit Camden Passage in Islinton on a Saturday morning , you 'll find a pretty large assortment o various militaria

Camden Passage used to have a dedicated militaria market on Saturday mornings until a few years ago ; I used to really enjoy going over there.

So we are headed back there next month around the 18th-13 dose anyone one know of any good markets to check out while we are there , is that camden passage one still open ??