Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.

Article about: Hello chaps, just come across this pairing and I assume they've always been together. I say assume because the cap is named but the jacket has no name or stamps of any kind left inside accor

Default RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.

Hello chaps,

just come across this pairing and I assume they've always been together. I say assume because the cap is named but the jacket has no name or stamps of any kind left inside according to the seller. I have heard of post war gear being flogged as wartime by changing buttons etc. Any opinions would be welcome and these are the sellers photo's.

RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.RAF VRT pairing opinions welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Ian.

Hard to say much from these pictures Ian. Also as RAF is not really my area. I hope they are good, especially if the price is right. I'd like to add one of those caps to my collection one day.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.