Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Royal Regiment of Canada Tunic

Article about: It's been some time since I posted my last thread so here goes. I was able to land a Royal Regiment of Canada Grenadier Guards ceremonial tunic from e-Bay several days ago and it arrived tod

?

Default Royal Regiment of Canada Tunic

It's been some time since I posted my last thread so here goes.

I was able to land a Royal Regiment of Canada Grenadier Guards ceremonial tunic from e-Bay several days ago and it arrived today. Since my main focus in collecting is WW II era RCAF uniforms and related kit, this type of uniform is out of my scope of knowledge. I did spend a little bit of time doing some research on the regiment's history, but I'm sure there's more I can learn. This is where I turn to you fellow collectors for assistance. Any thoughts will be appreciated. I would also like some thoughts on how best to clean the tunic if this is even advisable. And now, may I present my RRC Grenadier Guards tunic:Royal Regiment of Canada TunicRoyal Regiment of Canada TunicRoyal Regiment of Canada TunicRoyal Regiment of Canada TunicRoyal Regiment of Canada TunicRoyal Regiment of Canada Tunic

Stunning piece, can't say more on it