Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Are these ww2 usmc M1941 HBT trousers??

Article about: Hello, these trousers doesn´t look like the regular usms M41 trousers that I´ve seen before. Usually the rear pockets are not as rounded at the bottom for example. They have a watch pocket i

Default Are these ww2 usmc M1941 HBT trousers??

Hello, these trousers doesn´t look like the regular usms M41 trousers that I´ve seen before. Usually the rear pockets are not as rounded at the bottom for example. They have a watch pocket in front, are they an early model (first pattern) M1941´s?
    Thankful for your input..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these ww2 usmc M1941 HBT trousers??   Are these ww2 usmc M1941 HBT trousers??  

Are these ww2 usmc M1941 HBT trousers??  

Default Re: Are these ww2 usmc M1941 HBT trousers??

Hi, I would give them a very cautious thumbs up. However, it is over 20 years since I owned or handled a pair of these trousers and my memory on them is now a bit fuzzy.

Cheers, Ade.

These appear to be the M47 set, as the waistband appears to be a separate piece of material and the legs are tapered plus the pockets are rounded (WW2 can also be rounded but the ones I've seen are in the early paler colour).

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    These appear to be the M47 set, as the waistband appears to be a separate piece of material and the legs are tapered plus the pockets are rounded (WW2 can also be rounded but the ones I've seen are in the early paler colour).
    I´ve tried searching on the internet and also found that these could be M47 trousers, found no pictures though on the M47´s, I really should buy a usmc collectors book. Thanks Ade and René!