Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Trousers A10 USAAF

Article about: G'Day All Here's a mint pair that came my way last night. I guess these are pretty common. Love the woolen lining as this is also found in 41 jackets.

Default Trousers A10 USAAF

G'Day All
    Here's a mint pair that came my way last night. I guess these are pretty common.
    Love the woolen lining as this is also found in 41 jackets.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 02-18-2013 at 04:34 AM. Reason: whoops

?

Default Re: Trousers A10 USAAF

OUTSTANDING!!!!
    I just talked(Saturday) with my Friend and the only living survivor of the B17 "Mrs Geezil" that was shot down on the April 13th 1944 Schweinfurt mission. I have gotten the service A Uniform and I am starting to collect the Flight gear these Gent's wore. I asked him, What he wore while flying?. Was it the leather or the Cotton/Silk bomber flight gear? He told me he wore his service A uniform under a pair of coverall's( His words"Like the Mechanic's wore") and then he would put a set of the silk one's with the fuzzy lining on. I am in search of these now so I really like what you have!!! I need to find more info on what exactly they wore to be period correct. I'm not sure about A10.A11??????. So I need some help there.
    Thanks For sharing
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    OUTSTANDING!!!!
    I just talked(Saturday) with my Friend and the only living survivor of the B17 "Mrs Geezil" that was shot down on the April 13th 1944 Schweinfurt mission. I have gotten the service A Uniform and I am starting to collect the Flight gear these Gent's wore. I asked him, What he wore while flying?. Was it the leather or the Cotton/Silk bomber flight gear? He told me he wore his service A uniform under a pair of coverall's( His words"Like the Mechanic's wore") and then he would put a set of the silk one's with the fuzzy lining on. I am in search of these now so I really like what you have!!! I need to find more info on what exactly they wore to be period correct. I'm not sure about A10.A11??????. So I need some help there.
    Thanks For sharing
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    Cheers Phil
    Could be A9 (trying to find my pair!! too hard for now) I forgot I had this worn out pair in my search for the A9!!!

?

Nice flight pants. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Thanks Rene, Those size 40's look great, I could fit in those. I seem to find that the gents back then were really Boy's(18,19,20 years old) and like me then, had thin waist line's,(30-36) But now in my later years, those 40's would be just a LITTLE on the big side. Thanks for the info Rene. Once again your help is always appreciated!!!
    Take Care
    Semper Fi
    Phil

CBH
    ?

I also have a pair of A-10 flight pants size 40 , they aren't in as good a shape , some small stains and a repaired rip to the leg . But if your looking for a pair Phil , PM me and I'll get you some photos . I also have a pair of sheep skin flight pants in poor shape , the zippers need to be replaced , there seized up also a rip to the leg but not repaired yet . But if your interested get in touch .
    Cheers Chris