Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat para smock ???

Article about: Hi people I'm trying to find out the use of this aussie coat 69 dated .is it a para smock ? any help would be great .my mrs bought a box of goodies for me while I was away and this was in it

Default trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat para smock ???

Hi people I'm trying to find out the use of this aussie coat 69 dated .is it a para smock ? any help would be great .my mrs bought a box of goodies for me while I was away and this was in it .
    .thanks regards matty
    trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat   para smock ???[ATTACH=Ctrying to identify this dept of air aussie coat   para smock ???FIG]696670[/ATTACH]trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat   para smock ???trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat   para smock ???
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat   para smock ???  

?

Cant help with the smock, but I must say your missus is a gem! I hope you are washing the dishes etc -LOL.

What is the square panel with the RAAF badges?

Oz

trying to identify this dept of air aussie coat   para smock ???

Hi oz it is some type of RAAF commemorative plaque I think.

I did some research on the jacket and believe it to me a pattern 60 brit made issued to the aussie department of air .

- - ------- - -

looks pretty nice under the right light .

not one I've seen! Nice! and your MRS bought you these??????? I find that hard to believe!!!!!!!!! hehehe

yeh rene I still find it hard to believe . .... lol

NCA
    ?

You're right its a 1960 pattern combat smock...notice its made in Derby.Never knew we made them for the Aussies?Nice variation.