Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Uniform ID help- front flap/center pocket..US? European? (pictures) Thank you!

Article about: Second image is the only marking on this lightweight jacket. Synthetic fur collar, the jacket's material reminds me of old US map cases, down to the buckles and buttons. American? European?

Skylar
    ?

Default Uniform ID help- front flap/center pocket..US? European? (pictures) Thank you!

Second image is the only marking on this lightweight jacket. Synthetic fur collar, the jacket's material reminds me of old US map cases, down to the buckles and buttons. American? European? Looks like 1961/63 by the interior stamping. Please help, this one's really stumping me.
    Last edited by Skylar; 01-31-2011 at 01:23 AM. Reason: title edit.

Default Re: Uniform ID help- front flap/center pocket..US? European? (pictures) Thank you!

note the three crowns stamped in the second picture. this means it is Swedish, post I think 1940 (before this time was only one crown on clothing)
    I heard this was a motorcycle coat, but of this, I am not sure
    Jagdhorn

Skylar
    ?

Default Re: Uniform ID help- front flap/center pocket..US? European? (pictures) Thank you!

Jagdhorn- That's an excellent point about the crowns. I really appreciate that, Tackar så mycket!