Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

unknown BD ...

Article about: Hi all picked up this BD last week it is very well made I got it from an opp shop in perth. So I know nothing of its history . I was wondering if anyone has seen this type of cut and can ide

Adding some of my BD's, 40 pattern pre austerity with all covered buttons, 40 pattern austerity (sometimes labelled 42 pattern as that is when they were introduced but most are labelled 40 pattern) with all exposed buttons and 49 pattern with hidden fly front buttons but exposed pocket buttons.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture unknown BD ...   unknown BD ...  

Attached Images Attached Images unknown BD ... 
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I have Aussie made BD jackets from 1951, 1952, 1959 and 1981. Matthew's jacket looks the same in all details except the claret coloured lining which I have not seen before. My linings are either khaki-tan, khaki-green or jungle green. All my jackets have tags behind the chest pockets.

Oz

?

Here are some pictures of my jackets. I notice the 1981 L/Cpl jacket does not have lining material behind the chest pockets like Matthew's.

No prize for guessing the Corps I collect LOL.

Oz.

unknown BD ...unknown BD ...unknown BD ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2