MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US 92nd Infantry Division Captains uniform

Article about: i got in contact with a re-enactor that does 92nd ID and 93rd ID re-enactments, hopefuly he might have some clues to who it belonged to

Default Re: US 92nd Infantry Division Captains uniform

i got in contact with a re-enactor that does 92nd ID and 93rd ID re-enactments, hopefuly he might have some clues to who it belonged to

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    This link will give you some ideas about research:

http://www.archives.gov/research/ww2...ticipation.pdf

Cheers, Ade.
    i searched for this officer by his serial number, no luck! His serial# is O-1292253

That is a pity.

Cheers, Ade.

i still have a chance though, commander of 5th Platoon, a african american reenactment group, said he might be able to help

That would be good. Nice to hear that the unit is being represented by a re-enactment group today

Cheers, Ade.

LuthienIdril
    ?

Hi,

My grandfather was in the 92nd Infantry Division in WWII. He was a Buffalo Soldier. It turns out, his stepmother had all of his military items and rumor has it that when she passed away, her family threw it away (medals and all) and unfortunately I have no contact information for that family. I am on a mission to locate what I can regarding his time in the service. I have already filed paperwork to get his records and replacement medals with certificates, but unfortunately when it comes to my search for a uniform that belonged to his outfit I have been met with dead ends. If any knows of anywhere I can find or purchase a uniform belonging to the 92nd Infantry Division or the 92nd Signal Company I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2