Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

US war aid KD bush shirt/jacket

Article about: Picked up yesterday as a swop, typical of the type with no clear markings and made of HBT, 4 pockets with small plastic buttons. These were introduced in the middle east in 1943 and issued t

Default US war aid KD bush shirt/jacket

Picked up yesterday as a swop, typical of the type with no clear markings and made of HBT, 4 pockets with small plastic buttons. These were introduced in the middle east in 1943 and issued to British troops as needed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture US war aid KD bush shirt/jacket   US war aid KD bush shirt/jacket  

US war aid KD bush shirt/jacket   US war aid KD bush shirt/jacket  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Looks good, I have one the same.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Ade, I don't think they have a belt with them as they are a shirt rather than a jacket, certainly my one and all those I have seen have no belt loops on them and the images I can find also do not have any signs of a belt fitted.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.