Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

USMC camo uniform

Article about: Hello, I mostly only collect m1 helmets but also look for uniforms to go with the helmets from time to time. I have been watching a bunch of usmc uniforms and wanted to know what the average

Default USMC camo uniform

Hello, I mostly only collect m1 helmets but also look for uniforms to go with the helmets from time to time. I have been watching a bunch of usmc uniforms and wanted to know what the average price I could get one of these in used condition as seen in the pictures would be. I like the battle used look. Thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USMC camo uniform   USMC camo uniform  

USMC camo uniform   USMC camo uniform  

USMC camo uniform  

?

Default Re: USMC camo uniform

I believe this is an army camo smock it bothers me a little bit that there is not a tag inside has its fair share of ware

personally i like the condition. what would the tag look like? this is an ebay listing and i didnt include all pictures.

?

Should have a ink stamp size in the neck area and a tag in the pocket. Looks like it was used as a hunting suit.Missing the suspenders and a the damage, hope it is cheap. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.