Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform

Article about: Picked up a nice complete forest green winter A’ uniform. I believe the patches suggest 2nd Air Wing. The wool khaki shirt is of an interesting style, quite thick in construction. Unfortunat

Default USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform

Picked up a nice complete forest green winter A’ uniform. I believe the patches suggest 2nd Air Wing. The wool khaki shirt is of an interesting style, quite thick in construction. Unfortunately, the tag is destroyed on the shirt and I am not sure it is original to the grouping. Everything is a very small size.

Note - Apologies for the flipped side pics. I have no idea why they did so?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform   USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform  

USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform   USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform  

USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform   USMC Enlisted Man's Winter Service Alpha Uniform  

Best regards,
    Chris

"Knowledge rests not upon truth alone, but upon error also."
    Carl Jung

That is a VERY neat find! Being a newer U.S marine (enlisted in 2005) I always find it amazing how little has changed in its uniform style (USMC) in the way of medals/ribbons/style in general. I guess it comes for the 'corps wanting to hold on to tradition more than any other of the "progressive" branches of service. Then again, i'm just a dumb grunt, so what do it know? lol.

?

Very Nice pick up Chris!!!

Quote by travisgreyfox View Post
    That is a VERY neat find! Being a newer U.S marine (enlisted in 2005) I always find it amazing how little has changed in its uniform style (USMC) in the way of medals/ribbons/style in general. I guess it comes for the 'corps wanting to hold on to tradition more than any other of the "progressive" branches of service. Then again, i'm just a dumb grunt, so what do it know? lol.
    We have been looking sharp since 1775

Thank you for your service!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Super nice! Even with ruptured duck👍

More ppl should collect American WW2. WINNERS!!!