Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

usmc fabric question

Article about: hi i have had these ww2 usmc hbts for a while now and i know that repros and movie props after some use get a very fuzzy look to them and these usmc p41 jacket in excellent condition and p44

Default usmc fabric question

hi i have had these ww2 usmc hbts for a while now and i know that repros and movie props after some use get a very fuzzy look to them and these usmc p41 jacket in excellent condition and p44 jacket in mint condition with makers take with date of production on it but i have no idea the both have some fuzz ball things and i dont know if that means theyre fake or what please help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture usmc fabric question   usmc fabric question  

usmc fabric question  

?

I don't see fabric slubs on any of the original herring bone weave WWII fabrics that I have.

So do you think they're fake because one is named to a 1st division marine cook and te other has the keystone rage dated July 7 th 1945 but I have no idea maybe it's just wear marks from being in a footlocker fr so long