Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Uss nevada uniform group

Article about: Hi, Thought I would share this uniform I pick up a year or so ago. This guy served on the USS Nevada and he got out a month before the attack of Pearl Harbor. Group consits of his jumper,pan

Default Uss nevada uniform group

Hi,
    Thought I would share this uniform I pick up a year or so ago. This guy served on the USS Nevada and he got out a month before the attack of Pearl Harbor.
    Group consits of his jumper,pants,dress hat,white hat,sea bag with bedding,and his good conduct medal.
    Uss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform groupUss nevada uniform group

Jason

Default Re: Uss nevada uniform group

Very nice grouping. He was lucky not to be on the ship later.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks,
    I have a nice 20's set to a submarine guy. Not sure where I can post that one at.

Jason

?

Great grouping. Hard one to find.
    My son owns one to the USS Oklahoma. One of his prize possessions.

Thanks Steve,
    Yeah, I like these pre war grouping with the flat hats. I have quit a few ww1 grouping that have the flat hats with ships names. Also have one that the guy was a storekeeper. I didn't send for his records yet but I think he was station oversea at a air base. His uniform has the oversea stripe and his flat hat has US Naval Air Station on the ribbon. I think my 20's sub grouping is my favorite. I would like to post it but not sure were that post would go.
    It sounds like your son has a nice one .

Jason

?

Post away buddy. This is the place.

Thanks,
    Will do!

Jason

Yes, please show it here!

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks Ade.,
    I started a new thread within this forum (uniform of the western aiilies).

Jason

Sreve,
    You and your son may like a Chaplins uniform I bought a number of years ago on ebay. He was on the USS Oklahoma City which was commission late in 1944. Will post it. The chaplains items seem hard to find especially named items.

Jason