Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???

Article about: Hi guys I recently picked this up at the home of an ex military officer and have been trying to find out all the info I could. I had it checked out by a guy that to me came off shady and off

Default Vintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???

Hi guys I recently picked this up at the home of an ex military officer and have been trying to find out all the info I could. I had it checked out by a guy that to me came off shady and offered me 40.00 dollars for it. This uniform was made for child in my opinion from the ages of 4-6 based on the size. It appears to be original with a qualifaction badge that it stamped sterling on the back. The pants have the signature blood red stripes runnning down the side. Also looks to have Sergeant stripes on sleeves. The material is heavy almost like wool and there are no marking on either pants or coat just has an old number tag from either a tailor or dry cleaner. If anyone could shed some light on this for me that would great looking to know the age and rank and if this has any collectible value. ThanksVintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???Vintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???Vintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???

Default Re: Vintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???

Certainly collectable and worth more than $40 in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Vintage WW2 Era USMC Child's Dress Blue's Uniform ???

That is very neat. Its either a childs or a VERY VERY SHORT Sergeant!!!!!!
    That shooting badge is an old one.

We do have junior Marines on the MCAS Yuma. They even dress up in there cammies or Blues and march in some of our parades. Its the price you pay when your Dad/Mom is a Marine!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil